Sunday 8 January 2017

“My Son Was Manipulated To Commit Suicide” – Mother Of Late Babcock Student Says

Mother of the undergraduate of Babcock
University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Verishima
Unokyoh Junior, who recently committed suicide
has said her son was manipulated.

In a chat with the Punch, his mother, Patricia,
who works with the Federal Airports Authority of
Nigeria, said her son couldn’t have done such to
himself without external influence.
She stated that her son, who was an usher in the
Pentecostal church, never gave her any trouble
while
alive, adding that the notice of his extremely
reserved and shy nature while alive, gave her
concern.
She said, ‘
      "Why would my dear son commit
suicide? He cannot do that. I
know him.
“He was manipulated and God
will fight for us. I will forever
love my son. I know he was too
reserved. I forced him to talk to
me. I asked him if he was facing
any threats anywhere or he
didn’t like the school he was
attending but he said no.
“Since he entered the university,
his reserved nature got worse. He
was neat and obedient. He is a
son I wish to have again and
again,” she sobbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment