Saturday 28 January 2017

My Sister’s Husband Beats, Rapes Me Every Night, Girl Narrates Heartbreaking Story


A 17-year-old girl on Friday narrated her rape ordeal as a witness in a divorce petition filed by her elder sister, Janet Suleman, against her husband, Philip Ogho
The teenage girl told a Jikwonyi Customary Court sitting in Abuja that her sister’s husband forcibly had s3x with her and her other two sisters.
The teenager, who resides in Minna, Niger State said, “Whenever I refused, he beat me. One day he asked me who I am, that he can’t have s3x with me, that he has s3xed my other two sisters living with them.
“He kept on beating me. Then one day I could not bear it again, so I allowed him to sleep with me. He threatened to deal with me if I tell my sister. I didn’t tell my sister but I told the other two he had s3x with.”
The teenage girl who could not bear the pains any longer said she left her sister’s house.
The Court’s President, Everyman Eleanya, ordered that a hearing notice be placed at the Ogho’s residence because of his continued absence in court since the commencement of hearing in the case.
The case was adjourned till January 31 for hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment