Sunday 12 March 2017

I Wish I Was Bobrisky’s Bae – PrettyMike Opens Up On Relationship Between Them

Controversial Lagos socialite, PrettyMike has finally opened up on his relationship with Nigerian first male barbie, Idris Olanrewaju Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky.
PrettyMike in a new interview with Saturday Beats opened up on his relationship with male barbie, Bobrisky.
When asked if he is the rumored bae of Bobrisky, Pretty Mike replied saying:
“I wish I was Bobrisky’s bae. With the things he is putting out and the way he is spending and growing, honestly speaking I wish I was his bae . I keep telling people that which man in our society today would give you N8m just to play around. If that was me, I wish I had that capacity but I am not his bae. I am just a friend and I knew him when he started patronising my club.
“I figure that since he has been patronising me over the years, it does not mean I would distance myself from him now especially as I had known him when he was Idris and not Bobrisky. All of a sudden that his character is questionable, it does not mean that I would start running away from him or denying him in public. That is not the kind of person I am.
“That is just the way I feel and that is why sometimes I stand strong with him. He is somebody that I have known over the years regardless of his s*xuality, religion or beliefs,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment